Learn about: Environmental & Resource Management Law

Related Articles

1-1 of 1 results

When Do I Need a Resource Consent?

Filed under: Building & Construction, Resource Management Law

According to the terms of the Resource Management Act 1991 (the RMA), you need special permission in the form of resource consent from the applicable local...

We welcome your feedback

Hi there! We want to make this site as good as it can for you, the user. Please tell us what you would like to do differently and we will do our best to accommodate!

We've updated our Privacy Statement, before you continue. please read our new Privacy Statement and familiarise yourself with the terms.